Melbourne Allergy Clinic provides scientifically based care for adults suffering from allergies.
The aim of the clinic is to provide the best care possible, delivered with compassion. Your understanding of any decisions or recommendations is of utmost importance. Hence, discussion and explanation are an important part of our process.
Our doctors are specialist Allergists and Clinical Immunologists with extensive training and experience in the management of allergic disorders. We also have a trained and practising Immunopathologist – a medical field that specialises in laboratory diagnosis of allergic disease. This allows our Clinic to provide a holistic approach to your diagnosis through use of skin testing on the day of your appointment as well as laboratory testing of your blood if required.
During the consultation a clinical evaluation will be conducted and further tests may be recommended, depending on your condition.
We perform comprehensive assessment and management for adults with the following conditions:
- Food allergy (including wheat, gluten, nuts)
- Allergic rhinitis (hayfever)
- Urticaria (hives)
- Drug allergy (excluding suspected reactions to general anesthesia. For general anesthetic testing please see: http://www.anzaag.com/
- Insect sting allergy
- Dust Allergy
- Pollen Allergy
- Allergies caused by Animals (e.g. to Cats, Dogs, Horses)
- Sinus trouble
- Recurrent Coughs & Colds
- Other conditions as advised by your GP or Specialist